Open Mics in Longmont, CO
Last Sunday of Every Month
Solos, Duets, Trios, Groups all welcome. Any kind of musical talent is welcome, modern, classical, rock, show tunes, originals, Disney songs, variety is awesome.
Sign up: In advance at
OR walk in and sign up the day of event at 12:50pm
How it works:
• Solos, duets and groups of all abilities are welcome.
• Come prepared with 1-3 songs and play and/or sing for a very supportive audience. We may limit you to two songs depending on the line-up of musicians.
• Professional sound is set up for you. Full keyboard piano will be there. (You may bring a kid or adult accompaniast.)
• If you have amp or other equipment that needs set up, come at 12:30.
• Bring friends and family, we are very family-friendly and have games for all ages. We serve Italian sodas, homemade root beer, root beer floats, grilled sandwiches, hot pretzels and more. Performers under 16 MUST have an adult with them.
Very cool, intimate room. 4-song sets. But we go late into the night and, if you stay late, you can often get a second set. Must show up to sign up. Sign-up sheet goes out around 7:45. Performances run from 8:00 to midnight.
Hope to see you there.
5:45 sign up
Goes from 6-8pm
15 min set
From solo, duo, trio or band mates
There are musicians there to jam along with. Guitarist, bassist or drummer. You can bring your bandmates if you schedule ahead of time with host like a week or so beforehand.
Often called the best open mic around, we perform on the stage of this 1881 opera house. Amazing room for sound.
Doors open at 6:00. Signup is first-come, first-serve and the list usually fills quickly. We play 7-11pm.
We usually have this open mic every Thursday night, but sometimes the room is booked for private events. If you want to know about a specific night, just ask… although, chances are we're on.
Search listings near Longmont, CO.