Open Mics in Baltimore, MD
Laid back open mic with excellent service and a friendly atmosphere. Also, amazing food. Please leave your ego at the door :) Do not sign your friends up. No favorites. I put the list out at 8:30.
PA, mics, mic stands, all cables, and tuner provided. If playing as duo/trio/ect… please bring extra instrument cables!
Terra 2.0 and The QueenEarth Band present . . .
Grounded: A Direct Electrical Connection to the Earth
101 E 25th St
Doors 630pm Event 730 - 10pm
$10 performance lovers
Open Mic/ Jam Session/ Stellar Performance
2nd Tuesdays - Sept 2017- Feb 2018
What is it that connects us with the Earth? When do we feel most human? How do we orbit around the universe, move around the world, connect with other people? It's season 2 and we are featuring a stellar artist/performance for inspirational storytelling, the best open mic-ers, and the atmosphere of Charles Village staple Terra Cafe 2.0, evolved for more and better community building!
Sept 12 - Cassi Rae
Oct 10- Scotty P
Nov 14 - J Pope
Dec 12 - ilyAIMY
Jan 9 - Brooks Long
Feb 13 - Black Chakra
Sign-up @ 7:30PM
Bring your own instruments
(PA, speakers, mics, etc. all provided)
No drum sets allowed (sorry)
Collaboration highly encouraged
First Unitarian Church
Returning for the THIRD TIME, back by popular demand and an excuse to JAM with your friends and family, we are once again inviting musicians or music lovers in SoBo and beyond!
If you're a musician and want to jam with us this is what you need to know:
1) First step is to sign up here:
2) We will provide 2 microphones and a very simple soundboard tied to massive speakers.
3) Due to the space constraints we CANNOT have a full drum kit or you will destroy our eardrums, SO instead bring a cajon or a djembes if you need percusion.
5) We have built in a few minutes transition time from one song to the next so be ready to play your song when it's your turn… we will share the order AFTER you sign up:)
6) Space is limited, so SIGN UP sooner than later!
We would LOVE to make this a regular event in the future!!! So, please SHARE the post and invite your friends!
Be Excellent to Each Other! and Party ON Dude:)
OH YEAH For our spectators who want to support your music loving friends… 1) BYOB and share!!
2) Clap and cheer for your friends
3) Sing along if you know the song
4) Join your friend as a back-up singer:)
5) Dance like no one is watching!
Search listings near Baltimore, MD.