We ask for your email address and name when you add a listing. Here's what we use them for:
- To email you and confirm the listing, thereby ensuring that the listing came from a real person.
- To contact you regarding questions about, or updates to, listings you've submitted.
- To list your name (only, no email) as the submitter of that listing. Credit where credit is due, and all that. If you don't want your name on the listing, leave the name field blank.
Here's what we don't do:
- Publish your email address on our site.
- Share this information with anyone else, ever.
That's it. If we ever decide to do something that might reasonably put your contact information on our site (e.g. discussion forums, etc.) it will be with your knowledge and by your choice only.