Presumed Suspended Due To Covid-19 Closures
April 9, 2020
We're assuming that most, if not all, of the non-virtual Open Mikes listed on this site are on hold for now. Rather than encourage anyone to go out for no good reason, we're marking all Open Mikes on-hold until we hear otherwise from the listing owners.
Sign-ups begin one hour prior to the performances at 7:00pm. 10 minute spots. Here are the rules:
1. Tune-up before you go up. You won’t get extra time.
2. Be ready for your turn. Know who you follow.
3. 10 minutes. DO NOT try to play three 4-minute songs.
4. Be respectful. DON’T talk loudly over a ballad. DON’T heckle.
5. Have fun! If it's not fun, what's the point?
Sound system provide with two microphones (in case of duo's). Guitars,keyboards OK.