- ? I'll be in Colorado Springs on the ninth, is it show up go up or should I request a spot now? I'm from Bflo,NY and want to do some stand up.
- reply to this commentRandy Sell (6/2014)
- Need more info , hip hop artist…
- reply to this commentshive (6/2013)
i have a couple questions about this place: How old do you have to be to perform?
Are you allowed to do cover songs? Are full bands allowed to play or just one performer? The last question: Can you get a spot on the list by calling or do you have to go to the location to sign up? Thanks a bunch, hope to hear back.
- reply to this commentMicah (11/2011)
- great palce to perform. I'm a comic and i regular here. the people are nice.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (9/2011)
- I have been to open mics all over the country because I travel for a living. This open mic is the best I've seen. The atmosphere is very professional and welcoming. Performers stay to watch and support each other. There is no bumping on the sign up sheet, or any other unfairness. This open mic truly embodies what open mics should be about: individuals growing as artists. Go, you will be impressed.
- reply to this commentArlee (6/2011)