- Lots of great musicians gathering in the oldest Blues Jam in all Denver.Carla is still your friendly owner.It was my first time coming out to Doc Browns Jam and it was delightful.Hope to be back soon!
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (3/2013)
- This Jam is still alive and kickin'.
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (1/2013)
- ? do I need to bring an amp?
- reply to this commentPaul Rothenberger (6/2012)
Ziggies provides the amps so you don't have too.If you want to bring your own
amp,thats totally up to you.
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (6/2012)
- This is the longest standing blues jam in Colorado, going strong every Sunday for over 36 years! Some of the best blues musicians from near and far come out to play on any given Sunday. Doors 6pm, music starts 7pm, and hosting is alternated between by Doc Brown's Blues Band or The Blues Allstars. Free parking!
- reply to this commentCarla (3/2012)
- Time for an update.Roadhouse Joe no longer hosts The Sunday night Blues Jams.But The Blues All Stars trade every other week with The Doc Brown Blues Band.Come out to Ziggies where Live Music is always 7 nights a week.
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (12/2011)