- Every Wednesday from 8p till MN. Living room pickers and poets welcome. Nice pa. Relaxed vibe.
- reply to this commentMike Rodrigues (5/2016)
- ? is this still going on? Sure hope so. I'll in P-town from central Pa and would like to hit as many open mics as possible between 10/5 and 10/16.
- reply to this commentChris Whitmer (9/2013)
- Come socialize and play your music at the Historic Yukon Tavern in the Sellwood area. The venue is located next door to Papa Hyden's Restaurant. Drinks are inexpensive and the stage inviting and warm lit with old red lamps of yesteryear and burgundy velvet. Some great musicians, books and art materials are around to stimulate while you're not on stage. The Acoustasonic DSP surround sound amps give your music an incredible edge. Whether you are a new or ol' pro, you'll gain something from playing at the Yukon. Always unique and memorable. Plan on 15-30 minutes of playtime (or more depending on schedule). Music has always been a part of the Yukon Tavern. You can almost feel the vibe of past musicians (Vivian and her female troubadorette redheads, Willie Nelson, Dylan, LJ, RJ, etc… ). Drinks are inexpensive and the bartender great. Your host (Jenni Baglady) will make sure you feel welcome. Come in, relax and play.
- reply to this commentJenni Baglady (4/2012)