How do I request an opportunity to do poetry. (ten minutes?
- reply to this commentAlice Daly (9/2012)
- ? Do you still hold open mic nights? If so, how many people typically attend? How many songs do you get to play?
- reply to this commentAnonymous (3/2012)
- Mainly kirtan style, some devotional singing. but anything goes. If you're a comedian, I guess keeping it mild on the vulgar would be good, it's a mixed crowd. We get some first timers, and some very taleneted published recording artists, and some cool ethnic instruments. PA is minimal, I've got a wireless mic, but most instruments are acoustic. No cost or covercharge. Come join us! peace.
- reply to this commentJohn Calabria (11/2010)