Wood River Inn
- Don't bother if you aren't playing folk, country, blues, or bluegrass. It's hicksville. The host was great and very welcoming. Other performers were good too. Just the crowd is all. It IS Hope Valley, though…
- reply to this commentBB (1/2012)
- Only played this once but had a lot of fun. Laid back, usually not a long sign up list so you get to play more than two songs. Good local talent, mostly bluegrass and country. At the end of the night almost every musician in the place jammed on a few standards.
- reply to this commentAP (8/2007)
- Play Solo or come pick along on a few! FOLK - ORIGINALS - OLDTIME - BLUES - BLUEGRASS
- reply to this commentPete (11/2006)