The house band is great, however you must buy a
five dollar coke to jam, and you will have to wait a long time in crowded small club
- reply to this commentdavid peterson (1/2014)
- ? Is the open mic night just for adults? I have a 16yr old son who is a drummer and we've been looking for some jazz open mics to bring him to, and my 24yr old son (guitar player) who lives in Atlanta has been telling us all about Wally's and how we HAVE to bring him there! Just wasn't sure if kids could get in. Thanks :)
- reply to this commentKristine Haas (6/2012)
- ? Question about the Blues Jam: I'd like to play keys with the band. Have my own & a small leslie, but don't mind playing the house keys if they're alright with it.
- reply to this commentPeter Mann (7/2011)
- ? So If I wanna play or jam with the musicians , who should I contact with before the jam start? Or I just go there earlier???
- reply to this commentCJ (6/2011)
Show up at around 9:00 - 9:30, introduce yourself to Jose, and let him know if you want to front his band (they're amazing) of if you want to play more of a supporting role.
This is more of a covers jam than an originals open mike.
- reply to this commentFred Bement (2/2009)
- Yes it is, but we let everyone who'd like to perform come up and present whatever it is they want to do.
- reply to this commentJose Ramos (5/2011)