Is it cool if I come by tonight and do a few minutes of comedy? If so what time should I arrive to get on the list?
- reply to this commentStace Crawley (4/2010)
- Did I mention the girls are pretty & friendly? Went there a second time (God bless business travel), and noticed this remarkably unique characteristic of this particular open mike.
- reply to this commentFred Bement (8/2009)
- ? Wanted to know if I could come play on the 23rd? We are sponsered by Vaughns for v-ball and everyone wants to come out. I play acoustic… covers… my own… been playing around Chicago for a bit.
- reply to this commentCandice (6/2009)
Tony and friends did a great job last night. Everybody came to the table with some compelling originals & a few covers. Great local talent.
And, Tony was nice enough to let anybody use his guitar. Didn't get the name of his buddy who brought along percussion instruments, but he helped separate this open mike from the rest.
The crowd is young, the draught beer selection good, and the room is busy.
- reply to this commentFred Bement (6/2009)
- Thanks to all the musicians inquiring about our open jam. We've been doing this for over 10 years. We're an acoustic based "jam", but we welcome electric instruments. We don't have space to accommodate a full on rock set up (no drum kit), but welcome as many musicians as you wish to play with at one time. Just remember our stage is limited to a trio size. We love to hear great original music, but most our musicians play covers. Hope to see you there. tony c
- reply to this commenttony c (9/2008)