- Great venue, friendly audiences, tasty selection of snacks. Bring your own wine for a $3 corking fee.
- reply to this commentDixie Comeau (5/2009)
This is another nice room, with an audience eager to hear what you have to play & sing. Along the lines of Folk Music Society, Eclectic Cafe, or Last Licks. Last week I was the only open mic'er signed up, so I got to do 3 songs, then heard a GREAT show by Simon Apple… good band.
This is an undiscovered gem of a venue. Spread the word!
- reply to this commentHank (5/2008)
- One song per signup, max 5 minutes. Mostly acoustic venue. Good sound system. Featured artist goes on at 8:45. Open Mikers get in FREE!!
- reply to this commentGreg Galluccio (11/2007)