what kind of percussion can be used on open mic night?
please send details-ie every thursday sign up at 6
- reply to this commenttodd sinclair (10/2016)
- ? What is there for a sound system ? If I go to visit a friend Florence, I just might check this out. Would be coming from CT shoreline.
- reply to this commentMark Fornwald (12/2014)
- Our first visit last week will not be our last. This was a roomful of exceptional talent. Sadly, it was also a half-roomful of yackers who felt that if the music became louder, it was a signal to simply talk louder. But the talent was worth the distress. We'll be back
- reply to this commentjim (8/2013)
The Yellow Sofa open mic is now offering an Extended Play opportunity every Friday evening. That means two days of the week both Thursday and Friday night, folks!
To be eligible for an Extended Play slot Friday, simply participate in the Thursday night open mic, and let the hosts know that you are making plans to return for Friday. That's all you need to do.
Available time will be apportioned at 6:30 on Friday evening for the 7 - 10 p.m. slots schedule will be determined then.
- reply to this commentChris Goudreau (11/2012)
- reply to this commentEddie Riel (7/2012)