- The Jam is *the* place to go on a Thursday night if you want to connect with, and be accepted by, a group of humble, friendly, talented and fun musicians of all ages and backgrounds. The group there has welcomed me and my family with open arms and made us one of their own, and the folks there are always supportive and kind to my brood of young, budding musicians. Mistakes are shrugged off with a smile, and all level of skillset can hammer away together. The only thing taken seriously is the appreciation of a good jam (and the food).
- reply to this commentRobert (5/2016)
- Classic rock jam. Kinda rough.
- reply to this commentFred Bement (5/2014)
A great place to show your talents weather you are a seasoned vet or a first timer. It is a friendly enviorment with a layed back atmosphere.
Sign up at 8pm
- reply to this commentPaul (5/2010)