Second Saturday of the month at 7pm
Hosted by Pam Holt and Doug Farrell4 South Main St., Mont Vernon Congregational Church
Mont Vernon, NH
This is still the best open mike in the greater Nashua area for acoustic performers. The Round Room has naturally great acoustics and most performers don't plug in - but you can if you want to. There will be some really top-flight performers there every time and some less-polished performers as well. The audience there is a really good crowd; very respectful and really there to enjoy the music.
Decembers have been sometimes yes, sometimes no over the years so call first to make sure. No open mike on July or August.
- reply to this commentSteve Z (11/2014)
- The Round Room Coffee House will be Featuring "The Kelpies" for the February open mic. Bring your instrument, come and meet new people who love to play music and listen to music!! This is a fantastic venue for acoustic musicians!! $5 donation at door. We pass the hat for the featured artist! 7:30pm RRCH begins!
- reply to this commentPam Holt (1/2011)
- The Round Room Coffee House will be Featuring Deep Hole Road to start off the new year! Come by if you have never visited this intimate venue! Great acoustics, great musicians! Makes for a great night of acoustic music! Music begins at 7:30pm. $5 donation at the door supports the restoration of the Stained Glass windows of the Mont Vernon Congregational Church! Hope to see you there!
- reply to this commentPam Holt (12/2010)
- Saturday October 9th, 7:30pm. Open Mic featuring Jack Carlton! Bring your instruments and join the fun! This coffee house is a treat to perform in. Music begins at 7:30pm and goes til 10:30pm. Great music, great people, great place…
- reply to this commentPam Holt (10/2010)
- ? Can you bring CD's to sell after your set?
- reply to this commentRon Calo (7/2009)
- yes you can
- reply to this commentdoug farrell (11/2010)