- It has been a while sense I have played there, always a lot of fun.
- reply to this commentBill Hudson (10/2011)
- not alcohol-free… just selection is minimal. PBR buckets are cheapppp! if you wish to have a most amazing experience, head to the grill. the atmosphere, the vibe, the people, the unpredictability, the acceptance, the peaceful nature of the souls who inhabit the grill. a beautiful spot tucked deep in the mountains in little 'ole harrisonburg. was a staple of my college days… and is everytime i can make it back up there.
- reply to this commentAP (5/2011)
- I have played the Little Grill many times. I enjoy it every time. The acoustics are pretty good for a smaller venue. The Little Grill is an Excellent little place full of great musicians that line up to play there- either open mic or the live shows they do. The staff is enormously friendly, and there's always a good time to be had. Usually its alcohol free.
- reply to this commentMeade Skelton (4/2008)
I've played little grill's open mike about a half-dozen times and have never been disappointed. Small stage with a bright spotlight; a terrific, energetic host; plenty of talented performers. High profile acts have been known to stop in for a quick set - don't miss this one!
- reply to this commentMatt Morrell (1/2008)
- this one is a free form good time never know what to expect very loose 3 song limit.
- reply to this commentchris howdyshell (9/2004)