- ? Im a comedian and want to do some stand up. Could i do that during the open mic nights or is it just music?
- reply to this commentLudwig Oliver (12/2012)
I'm a Hip-Hop artist, and I'm mainly a solo act. I'd like to know if you allow Hip-Hop performances and if there's an age requirement, because I'm only 17, as of February 6th. Thank you, and please get back to me on that.
Also, I'm in Zanesville, Oh, so there's never a guarantee i can make it. Just wanna know if I'd be able to.
- reply to this commentYung Typhoon (2/2010)
- ? I am looking to do some singing, but I'm not in a band. Would I be able to just do acapella?
- reply to this commentJoshua (2/2010)
- ? I am a stand-up comedian who grew up in Newark. I now live in Westerville and would like to perform at an upcoming open mic. Do you allow stand-ups during open mic or just musicians?
- reply to this commentBob Simpson (6/2009)
Open Mike every thursday with a weekly feature artist who is paid $25 bucks to play from 1030 to 11:10, 20 min slots, dance music played between sets live recording availiable.
Sign up at 8:30pm
- reply to this commentRese Jhordan (12/2008)