ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE CROWD HERE AT SWALLOW HILL.
SO MUCH LOVE AND APPRECIATION FROM THE PEEPS… I WILL COME HERE TO PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN.
JOHN MISSY KIDD
- reply to this commentJOHN MISSY KIDD (3/2013)
Got a song you've just got to share? Come play at our open stage. Sign-ups are at 6:30. Sets are 2-3 songs, depending on the number of players performing. Hosted by Ed McIlvain. Free for members / $1 for non-members.
Every fourth Thursday in the Cafe at 7:00 pm. NOTE: February's open stage will be on Friday, February 22, in Tuft at 7:00 pm.
Best of Open Stage
A showcase of five artists, chosen from previous open stages, will each perform a 20 minute sets. This will allow the performer to share more of their material and the audience to hear more than just a couple of songs. An advanced open stage, if you will, and a possible stepping stone to performing a concert at Swallow Hill Music! Hosted by Dave Devitt. Free for members / $1 for non-members.
Third Friday of every month in Tuft Theatre at 7:00 pm.
- reply to this commentAshley King (1/2013)
- Kickin' open mic. Will be back. Do recommend!
- reply to this commentTimothy Ruiz Brown (2/2010)
- the open stage is on the second Wednesday only, and the 4th is best-of. They are thinking of moving the best-of to another night so that 2nd and 4th Wednesday can be regular open stage.
- reply to this commentNicolas (2/2009)
Get there early because the performances are limited and this one ends promptly around 9:30. If you have to get up early in the morning this is a good one.
Most performers play original songs. The setting is very intimate and quiet.
- reply to this commentApril Kim (9/2007)