- I really dug this open mic. There were plenty of spots available when i arrived at about 7:50. Most players got to do over 20 minutes because there was so much time available. They let me play backing tracks off my phone but most everyone else played an instrument. No one was rude and i made about 5 new contacts. The owner Sal was nice. I'll be back for sure.
- reply to this commentChristine (8/2015)
- The guy who hosted this was so rude. He told me he would put me on, made me wait an hour. I had people requesting for me to go up and he wouldn't let me do one song… Cause he was anal about ending at 11:30. I told him I drove an hour to play there and he didn't care. He let the regulars go up for way longer than 5 minutes. Political. Uninteresting. Cover music. Bull. - not artist friendly
- reply to this commentJaclyn Shaw (3/2015)
- Now hosted by Chuck Mathieu. Sign-up's at 7pm, show starts at 8pm. Free parking, give-a-ways. Friendly, supportive. Great sound, food and vibe.
- reply to this commentChuck Mathieu (4/2013)
- Gotta tell you, I love this place. For those who have a problem with noise, hey, it's a neighborhood bar (and a pretty good one at that). At least there's no chicken wire required. Stop by, see if you can get on the list and leave the thin skin at home. You'll have a great time.
- reply to this commentBwhoUis (5/2012)
Management is great. Good stage. Sound system fair.… but, the artists, (same ones every week with a few new ones passing through) , the artists give no respect to each other's performances. They constantly talk, very loud, during every performance to where the person on the stage cannot be heard, even if they sing loud.
Very disrespectful - undermines all creativity.
I have regrettably decided to never go back.
Nice guys, some good talent, but their level of mutual respect stinks out loud… Adios
- reply to this commentAnonymous (3/2012)