Do you need to sign up or can you just show up at ten and wait for a spot? Do you have the equiptment and all musicians need to bring is their guitar?
- reply to this commentIan (12/2013)
- ? Is tonites open mic acoustic or electric and what time does it start?
- reply to this commentCorey hurrle (4/2013)
- As always a good night. I hear things had been going a little slow but that it's been picking up again recently. Jay's a great host and a great performer. I Love this little stage with big sound - it's a great way to try out some new material or just get your noise out on a Monday night. Variable length slots dependent on how many people are on the list (pizza box) with space for about three people on the stage. The box goes out at around 9pm.
- reply to this commentrob ilyAIMY (3/2013)
- This open mic is still going strong and still highly recommended. A lot of fun, great sound, great night.
- reply to this commentrob ilyAIMY (4/2010)
- I had to drive an hour to get here, but it was worth it. I have to say we were really fortunate to sign up early on the pizza box, because they give everyone a good amount of time to play, and as a musician, it is most appreciated. The open mic begins at 10 pm, but get there early to sign up. The stage and acoustics are incredible! I don't know about the monday open mike, but the Sunday electric open mic is a must! Thanks for having us out, can't wait to come back!
- reply to this commentMichael Vincent Falco (10/2009)