- Hi my name is Shawn Cleveland and I am visiting from Baton Rouge and was wondering if and how do I get in on this open mic tonight!
- reply to this commentShawn Cleveland (7/2014)
- The contact e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org, the blueloom e-mail is no longer valid.
- reply to this commentkeith johnson (3/2014)
- ? How do you sign up for Open Mike?
- reply to this commentMike Penkava (1/2012)
My guys "Acoustic Avengers" did our first open mic night this last fri. We were like the second act, and we were a little nervous. But it went well. Every second Fri. my guys and I come, we love it even when we don't
- reply to this commentScott Hannig (12/2010)
- As you can see, I have posted several times regarding this open mic. The hosts, Keith, Judy, Roger and Carl along with Phil on sound, (aka Off Square Music). make all feel comfortable. It is a very "family" feel with an open invite to join the "family" by coming out to the event. The venue is located in the Woodstock Opera House building and is owned and operated by the local municipality. OSM is a regular user of this venue and have recently held a fund raiser to install a more permanent upgraded sound system and acoustic soundproofing to help keep the sound from interfering with any Opera House productions. OSM not only cares about the performers they get but also the venue itself. Contact Keith at email@example.com for a reservation for a time slot to play. 3 songs/15 minutes! Come see why so may of us keep coming back month after month!
- reply to this commentNorm "MadDawg" Siegel (6/2008)