The Silver Crest Palace
- ? Whats the age you have yo be to do the open mic?
- reply to this commentMarcus (5/2011)
- a cappella performer… offering a tribute to John Denver on the 10th anniversary of his death [oct 12].
- reply to this commenteleazar [Louis Weiss] (9/2007)
- The Silver Crest Palace Bar is on Crestone's main street on the left as you drive in. It is the town's only bar and very easy to find. Crestone is one of Colorado's most unique towns and a haven for musicians, artists, spiritual centers, and original thinkers. The open mic reflects this tradition and is hosted by the gracious and talented Keepher Pez. Crestone is at the end a one way road that stops at the base of the beautiful Sangre de Cristo mountain range. Info about accomodations can be found at www.crestoneeagle.com All musical styles welcome!
- reply to this comment(1/2007)