Just new to Sarasota recently. Moved here from Ohio where my wife and one of my sons have been playing coffee houses and different venues the last couple years.we've been told that the place we need to come.
Looking forward soon to play there
- reply to this commentMoe Myers (5/2015)
- ? In town from out of state. First time without a guitar in 20 years. Do you have a house axe? Acoustic or electric, I'm equally at home with each. I've got my fingers crossed. Thanks!
- reply to this commentMiles (10/2012)
- Hi open mic stars! My name is Ben Hammond and I recently took over this long running open mic / jam. Things are still going strong down here at the SKOB, and EVERYONE and ANYONE is welcome. Generally I start with some of my original tunes at 7, then we bring in some solo type artists, originals AND covers are welcome. Later in the night instrumentalists tend to start showing up and it because a rockin jam complete with MC's, fiddles, horn sections and electric banjos! Bring your tune and your desire for some creative local music and let's play! You can check out more details at http://www.facebook.com/SkobOpenMic
- reply to this commentBen Hammond (2/2012)
- Played there in January 2010. Nice venue, not many participants though. The host is very good and he makes you feel welcome. The crowd was very supportive.
- reply to this commentLee (5/2010)
I will be there Tuesday. Please check out my open mic by typing in zip code 44026 .
It is the Arabica , if you ever find yourself in Ohio please stop in and play.
- reply to this commentNon (8/2008)