- ? It has the 5th listed but they told me no on the phone why is this?
- reply to this commentKyle (7/2012)
- Fred is a great host. Amazing crowd looking to listen to performers. They are using the BOSE stick system as their PA. Sounds good and fills the medium sized venue. Sets are pretty fluid so prepare extra material if they're digging the tunes. Only complaint would be that the bar is horribly ventilated.
- reply to this commentI Visit Open Mics (9/2011)
Open Mic Night signups begin @ 9:30p… please see us for performer sign ups!!!
*we do provide a basic PA, but you are more than welcome to bring in your own amps!!!
Don't forget: $2 you call its ALL FRIGGIN' NIGHT LONG!!! This includes top shelf drinks and shots (excludes Long Islands, sorry)… you cannot beat this deal on a Thursday night.
Most importantly… NO COVER!!!
Also, this is an acoustic night, we do have a djembe (bongo) but no drum set, if you'd like to bring your band in please contact the hosts in advance.
- reply to this commentMaybe James (6/2011)