- ? Hii I Was Wondering If I Can Sing There Im 17 Years Old And Im Trying To Get Used To Me Singing In Front Of A Room Full Of People
- reply to this commentLayla (7/2012)
- ? How old do you have to be?
- reply to this commentIsabella (2/2012)
- Wow, called the place, and someone knew what was going on. Sounds like a place worth trying. I was informed that there is a sign up list and they use it… sounds fair…
- reply to this commentBill (4/2010)
Sarah Street Grill is a music loving club in a music loving town. The owner Dave La Point provides top of the line sound gear with a soundman at the board.
You can perform with a light show and are broadcast onto a giant screen behind you and also to other inhouse TVs
Diane and Willie host the night providing MC service and musicial backup for some of the most talented players in the NJ PA NY area. The staff is very friendly and make you feel right at home. The management is always looking over the talent and hires talent suited to the club. Great food and good company.See you at the Grill.
- reply to this commentDiane & Willie (12/2008)
Really looking forward to it.
Covers or originals, is there a preference?
- reply to this commentJules (9/2007)