- Do you still have an open mic? Do you allow comedians as well?
- reply to this commentMike (2/2016)
- No draught beer in a roadhouse! Really? This place is pretty seedy, and it's definitely set up for loud rock bands. So, if you want to put your band-in-progress in front of some folks, this is the place to do it. If you're hoping for an intimate, attentive, clean venue, this isn't it.
- reply to this commentFred Bement (5/2012)
- Fred… A lot has changes since last year… The club now has draft beer. It is set up for full bands and acoustic acts… If by seedy you meant different and interesting then yes we're still seedy… Always clean and a new menu… It's a growing business that is learning the ropes as it goes . I give credit to the owners for supporting live original music. Something not often found in surrounding venues… Come back Fred… We'll leave the light on for ya.
- reply to this commentLen Depiano (5/2013)
At Lenny's Night Out you get to play on one of the hottest stages in our area. The host band supplies every player with a full backline which includes 2 guitar stations, bass rigg, drums and keyboards. There is also a house sound and lighting system with tech.
Stop in any Wednesday night and see what we're doing with "LNO". There is always a comfortable vibe at Roxy & Dukes. Never any pressure to perform. We mix up everything music at LNO. Acoustic, Electric, Soloists to Full bands. Covers and Originals. We span all genres and time line.
The LNO host, Lenny D says "I may be bias but we hear it all the time. Our open jam is head and shoulders above the rest. We've been at it longer. We have more experience and our house band is the best around."
Come out any Wednesday and see for yourself. Jammin at LNO is a great experience. AND did we tell ya?… It's also Ladies Night every Wednesday. Reduced prices all night for the ladies in the house. Food is served till 11pm.
You've seen the rest, they come and go. Now try the best. Thats LNO !!
Wow ! That was really corny. Sorry.
- reply to this commentLen Depiano (3/2012)