- Well I guess it has been a few months since the last time I was at the Rivierea Café more new players. This is a early jam this was one of my open mike stops this weekend before I head back home to Maine, it has been alot of fun. This open mike web site is a great tool to use when you go on road trips in search of open mikes.
- reply to this commentJeff Wright (10/2012)
- Nice folks ,cold beer big thanks to the house band for letting me play it was great to meet new jammers. They have a nice outdoor deck with pool tables check it out some time.
- reply to this commentJeff Wright (4/2012)
Every Saturday - 4 to 8pm!
The Overdue Blues Band Open Mic Blues Jam!!
The Riviera Cafe, 288 Broad Street (Rte 18), Bridgewater, MA 02324 (Phone 508-697-9892)
For your dancing, dining and listening pleasure!
Come on by for a dose of comfortable, casual camaraderie!
Just north of Bridgewater Center on Rte 18.
Plenty of FREE PARKING!
Bring your axe (instrument), your appetite, and your dancing shoes!
- reply to this commentRobert John (4/2012)