- Riders inn is very much active! A fine evening of songs and friendship hosted by Jim Snivey. Check out some of the singers and songs on you tube by looking up "Shirley Sees".
- reply to this commentShirley (2/2015)
- My only experience had been with doing karaoke, which I've come to really enjoy in one year's time. Wanted to try open mic, but was a little concerned when I found out I would have to sing acapella, which I had never done. I think I have found the perfect place to get started with open mics, because the crowd is warm and encouraging. I even got to sing with an awesome guitarist for the very first time last night. The regulars are very talented and inviting to newbies like me!
- reply to this commentDarlene (10/2012)
- Great place to get started with open mikes: really receptive and encouraging crowd and a heck of a lot of talent and experience in the room.
- reply to this commentIsaac Littman (9/2009)
- Very cool atmosphere, many accomplished musicians.
- reply to this commentMicrowaveWalrus (4/2009)
just to let you know, Rider's is still going strong. Sign up is at 7:30pm with 15 minute sets starting at 8:00pm thru 10:15pm.
It fills up fast . . .
- reply to this commentJim Snively (3/2009)