- Went back again and it was still light out enough to see a lower parking lot with a staircase leading up to the venue . So this place has plenty of parking and is still a fun spot to go.
- reply to this commentMark Fornwald (4/2015)
- Went there 3/10/15 & found a 12 foot wall of beer taps. The vaulted ceiling made for nice acoustics. The talent pool was great. Parking lot holds about 20 cars. Running for a decade, this is a hopping juggernaughht of an Open Mic. Any style welcome and grabbing players from the crowd is a blast! The ugly driving through rain & fog that night was worth every mile. This one gets a return visit definitely!
- reply to this commentMark Fornwald (3/2015)
- ? Do you have to be 21 to partake in this?
- reply to this commentStephanie Lussier (1/2015)
- A great way to enjoy your love for music. Every one is so friendly and open to suggestions and especially compliments. I highly recommend you get your ears and taste buds down to this joint every Tuesday and enjoy great music, food and drink.
- reply to this commentNorm (10/2012)