- Is the mic only for jazz?
- reply to this commentRob (11/2016)
- ? Are drums supplied?
- reply to this commentjack richey (12/2014)
- ? I am a singer interested in JAZZ jams. Love songs with funk and energy especially, though love the standards too. Anyone have a set list they might send/post? I will get lyrics sheets ready. Thanks.
- reply to this commentStacey Stancill (12/2012)
I went there once and most of it was old Jazz standards and there were no vocalists.I'm very sure if you wanted to sing,they will provide you a microphone and sheet music is always avalible.
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (12/2012)
- This venue keeps bringing in the Jazz musicians.If your into Jazz,this is the place to be.
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (3/2011)
- Lots of Smooth Jazz from The Luke Emig Band.It's all instrumental and no vocals.I would have gladly Jam with them,but didn't bring my amp.Maybe next time around.To see more information go to www.lukeemig.com
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (9/2010)