- ? Can I do stand-up comedy there?
- reply to this commentDeb (6/2014)
- A great night hosted by Chris Overstreet - he's a pretty spectacular musician in his own right and a good host. 3 - 5 songs depending on how many people come out and sign up. Great sound system and controlled pretty well by Chris. Decent food and a great batch of regulars that are very supportive. Not a listening crowd by any stretch (it's a sports bar - more tvs than you can shake a stick at) but if you catch their attention (stay away from the slow stuff, methinks) they're supportive. All-in-all, a pretty great way to spend a Tuesday night.
- reply to this commentrob ilyAIMY (1/2014)
- ? Is Rob running the open mic?
- reply to this commentJon Wakely (4/2012)
- ? whats y'all phone number
- reply to this commentsyavonna morris (4/2012)
Bring your talent out, and perform for a very appreciative crowd. Play through a Bose Series I for a great sound. There are always other musicians available for backup roles; Guitar, base, mandolin, harmonica. We are mostly acoustic players but the system can handle any requests, including have tracks on a smart phone or ipod. Bring your music and sing. Two/Three Mics, and 5 or more instrument chords, makes any size group welcome. The crowd loves a duets/trios/ please COME ON OUT and join us. Always Beer Specials and some of the Best Pub food in Raleigh,.
- reply to this commentRob Lytle (3/2012)