- Went there on vacation dowm from Maine Dave B and the Hot Shots was the band for that nite it was a blast I stayed to the end you get to play more there then other jams very harmonica friendly.
- reply to this commentJeff Wright (8/2015)
Haven't been on here in a while… The New Blue Revue Blues Jam Party continues and will continue forever on Thursday nights! This world famous blues jam has been intact since 1995 and continues. For more references to this venue and it's jams and shows… go to Facebook and look up "Pete's Bar & Grille", Quincy. "Satch's Blues Jam Party", "Satch Romano" or The Easy Street Lounge". I can also be contacted by email email@example.com or feel free to call me @ 781-258-5232. We encourage Nantional travelers to come and join us here. Even without an axe, wer will hook you up with what you need to join in as you please.
Hope to see you this Summer and beyond here.
- reply to this commentSatch Romano (6/2014)
- ? Is open mike blues jam on for tonight,1/23?
- reply to this commentHarley David (1/2014)
Here's the schedule for the rest of December.
Dec 19. Larry Terry Experience. Sat, Dec 21, Ups n Downs Blues Band (no cover), Th, Dec. 26 NO JAM) moved to Sat, Dec. 28 Feat. Lickity Split and Cindy Daley, this will be a holiday Pajama party so wear your best red n green night shirts and bring some holidaze pot luck munchies with ya! Tuesday, Dec 31, Scoop Davis and The Rhythm Ho'es bring in the new year! Happy Holidaze and please follow us on facebook. Look up Satch Romano, Pete's Bar & Grille and Satch's New Blue Revue Open Mic Blues Jam Pary group. ;)-
- reply to this commentSatch Romano (12/2013)
- great place,friendly people,and of course great music:)
- reply to this commentAnonymous (7/2013)