- ? I live in Braintree and I'm interested in trying stand up comedy at least once. Could you tell me what I should do?
- reply to this commentSteve (10/2012)
- Just come by and sign up. We start at 9 - good to sign up around 8:30. See facebook.com/pbopen
- reply to this commentMatt Putnam (10/2012)
Hello- Do you have drum set? We are 2 gts, 1 bass and 1 drummer-
We were seeing what equipment we needed if we had to bring them. Thanks
- reply to this commentVic (5/2012)
- Yes! May 2 and every Wednesday (thanks, Suzanne)! Please come by… sign up starts 8:30. I guarantee you'll love it! Please see the Facebook page at facebook.com/pbopen
- reply to this commentMatt Putnam (5/2012)
- ? Is there an open mic scheduled for tomorrow night Wed May 2nd? I heard about Paddy's from the "Lost in Boston" songwriter Suzanne McNeil.
- reply to this commentTim (5/2012)
- We have had perfomers under the age of 21 (college students), and kids accompanied by parents. All genres are welcome. We,ve had folk, rock, pop, Irish, rap… if it,s good, you,ll go over.
- reply to this commentMatt Putnam (12/2011)