- The Outlook will always have their Blues and Jazz Jams on regular schedules.Nice place to play and socialize.
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (1/2012)
- ? do you accomodate a featured artist spot? i'll be on tour and was hoping i might be able to play a tiny set for you all. let me know if you can help!!! thanks.
- reply to this commentCAIT black (6/2011)
Hi Cait Black
This is a Blues Jam.The band plays for about a half hour set.Then they take a little break and mix it up with Jammers.Everybody who signs up gets to play or sing.There is no featured artist.Sorry.
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (7/2011)
- ? If we have original blues numbers to offer, is that possible?
- reply to this commentMatt Nicodemus (8/2010)
I'll be glad to answer your question!I have played only twice at The Outlook and have always played my originals.So come up on stage and play what you got.
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (8/2010)
- What a great night we had last Sunday.Lots of great musicians.Sorry that not all the guitarist got to play.But I'm sure Lional and Mark will make it up for them next time.
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (4/2010)
- I've seen Lional Young and Bob Tiger a couple months ago.This Jam is still going strong.
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (3/2010)