- I may have hit this on an off night but it really was sub-par. Many songwriters showed up only to walk out after two hours of a very mediocre host led jam. The host didn't introduce the night as an open mic, or put a list out, neither was he welcoming in the least. I have come to expect less of east coast open mics, but my goodness! Regular patrons told me that this was pretty normal for this open mic. I'd give it a miss for sure except for the uber nice clientele who will make a stranger feel welcome.
- reply to this commentTim O (5/2011)
- I enjoyed this one! talented host.
- reply to this commentnate (4/2009)
I've played this open mic a few times. Good group of people. It does run very late however. I was the last performer one night and I didn't finish till 2.
Bit of a noisey bar crowd but other than that its a good time
- reply to this commentRobbie Pittelman (3/2009)
- Still open it is. Nice crowd, good host, goes late, very late.
- reply to this commentDan Sheer (8/2007)