Northern Pacific Coffee Co.
I've performed here twice, a year apart. Always a large talkative, disintrested crowd, that mostly ignores whomever is on stage (tonight the MC actually admonished them for it). All speakers face outward so you can't hear yourself play.
All the micro-brew beer tastes the same: like grapefruit juice - it's undrinkable. Rating: 2 stars.
- reply to this commentDave (2/2013)
- This place is all ages, and it's awesome.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (9/2012)
- ? What is the age limit? my daughter is 14 and needs to get some experience
- reply to this commentdiana thomas (4/2012)
- ? Is there a piano or keyboard available to play!?
- reply to this commentTara (4/2012)
- ? im looking for an LIVE COMMUNITY SPEECH, i would like to go to an spoken word,or poetry reading, its for an school project who can help me find one
- reply to this commentmarcus (5/2011)