No Name Bar
Excellent open mic. Initial observations:
- Host and bartender are cool dudes.
- Sound system is excellent--one of the best I've used at an open mic.
- It wasn't too crowded when I played, so everyone got three songs, and we went around again (another three).
- Original and cover music are allowed.
- One drawback: They don't serve any real food--just Lay's chips, peanuts, and popcorn. It's hard to find cheap food in the immediate area, so eat before you come out.
Overall excellent open mic, and I'll definitely be back.
- reply to this commentJohn H. (3/2015)