Welcome to Myer's Pub Open Mic Night. It is our goal to provide a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere to all of our guests and artists. With this in mind, we ask that everyone read and respectfully adhere to the following house rules
OPEN MIC NIGHT IS INTENDED FOR "LIVE" MUSIC PERFORMANCES FROM PROFESSIONAL MUSICIANS ONLY!
- This is Not A Karaoke Night, Or Poetry Event.
- Must be at least 18 to play venue unless accompanied by parent.
1) All musicians must sign up prior to open mic starting at least 30 minutes in advance.
- Sign up starts at 6:00 and ends by 7:30
2) You must have your own instruments. The Host does not provide any instrumentation.
3) Each act must come prepared to play minimum 2 songs - and are allowed up to 6 songs or 20 minutes air time "at host discretion" or
(whichever occurs sooner). Any additional performance time is also at the absolute discretion of the host.
4) Performers will be introduced in the order that they arrive at venue and sign-up to perform.
- Performers may be be given "second act" time only when all other performers have been given an opportunity to perform.
5) House will supply pa system with up to 4 mics or instrument mics ( but supply's no instruments, amplifiers, or amps or drums ) - If you are not comfortable using a house microphone, please bring your own.
- Any recorded backing tracks must be provided on iPod or similar (with 1/4" headphone output).
- For any and all further questions or info contact host 315-323-6964
We are hopeful that this will become a regular Wednesday happening, and know that it can only happen if great musicians come share both their love of music and the gift of performance. We look forward to seeing you there