I'm curious how often you get comedians on open
Mike night ?, I have a friend who is hilarious and I'd like to get him in for open mike.
- reply to this commentHeather (9/2011)
- ? Hey guys and gals -- I'm from Texas and pass'n thru this week. Any chance on doing a three song set this wed night?
- reply to this commentrocky AKA Rev Max Booty (9/2011)
- Just show up. Sign-up at 8:30, first come first serve, You must be 21. It can be music, story-telling, comedy. Ya got 15 minutes. Tips go to the "House", the man who sets it all up on his own.
- reply to this commentRON R. HART (12/2010)
- ? I would like more info on the open mike nights. I am a singer/songwriter and i play on my acoustic guitar. do I have to book or do i just show up? Also… do I need to be 21? I am only 20. thanks
- reply to this commentTaylor Pelham (10/2010)
- No Cover - they give performers one beer - great Music on Wednesdays… during the rainy season they were doing it on Sunday too… which was also popular because they started a little earlier. They stopped for the summer… I hope it is back on Sundays this fall… it is a hell of good entertainment value. Be there a half hour before - for 9PM jam - the signup sheet goes out at 8:30PM and people elbow their way in to sign up - by 8:35 it is ususally booked out till late. So be early and ready
- reply to this commentJohn (8/2010)