The Moose Jaw
- ? From outa town. Can I borrow a guitar?
- reply to this commentJim (3/2016)
- It was a huge crowd when I was there last month. I could not hear myself play at all. Could use a monitor shooting back at you to get any input on what your sound is. I wish the crowd would shut up to dull roar and listen a little more. Not a lot of respect is given to the musicians. I personally wanted to listen to the other acts. Not that good of a venue but I would like to try it again in the off season when it's a little less packed to the gills. I don't know if I've ever been to an open mic where the crowd noise so over powered the music.
- reply to this commentDave Kraft (3/2012)
Village Square Live open mic Every Thursday evening at 9:00 p.m. Your alternating weekly hosts are Duo2o (David Harris & Martha Brown) and John Truscelli. Mostly acoustic, we can accommodate a small drum kit. Drop by for a fun and intimate open stage in the heart of "Colorado's Playground."
Sign up at 8pm
- reply to this commentDavid Harris (5/2010)