- ? My Daughter is 11 and a up and coming country singer. Can she sing at the open mic night?
- reply to this commentsusan (6/2014)
- Hi, my daughter is a 15 year old singer who performs at various venues in NY, NJ, Del & PA. Do you allow kids her age for open mic nights? I would be happy to send you her Youtube and Facebook links.
- reply to this commentDanielle Tate (4/2016)
- I am looking forward to this open mic tonite
- reply to this commentVenky (1/2013)
- Tina does a nice job bringing musicians together and the result is very compelling. However the room is a little odd - the bar is on the other side of a wall with openings, so you have to deal with plenty of noise from patrons & sports TV. One musician had a marvelous idea; bring a wireless pick-up and wander into the other room.
- reply to this commentFred Bement (4/2012)
- Tina did some very nice playing before I got my camera up and running. Very nice small scene with considerable talent and good food. My second visit to this open mic was even better than my first. Welcoming and a lot of fun, check it out.
- reply to this commentJeffrey Greene (7/2011)
- Very nice small venue. Margot sings beautifully and is a welcoming host. I did about five songs and heard some good talent. The food is seriously good so plan on a reasonably priced dinner if you can swing it. Spicy grilled shrimp and spinach salad were great.
- reply to this commentJeffrey Greene (5/2011)