- All-acoustic open mic. No PA or amps.
- reply to this commentDon Bartenstein (4/2016)
- ? Is this a good open mic for a bass player?
- reply to this commentSyd (10/2015)
- I have played at Guiseppees and The Comon Man. Each venue has its own sign up system. Can I and should I sign up early?
- reply to this commentCaptain Paul (9/2014)
Hi. I and a partner play old time/bluegrass music with guitar, mandolin and clawhammar banjo, and we'd love to come up and play at the open mike--I've heard about it from my friends in the band "Bliss." Thanks so much,
- reply to this commentCarolyn Hutton (1/2013)
Hello Carolyn, We would love to have you play at the open mic. We have several bluegrass regulars who are very well received. Fri night gets pretty busy so it might be a good thing to sign up in advance on the night you plan on coming. Looking forward to hearing you.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (1/2013)
- Allie, The Mill will be closed this fri night 12/28/2012 for vacation. The open mic will resume on 01/04/2013 and run all winter. You can e-mail me and I'll sign you up in advance or just show and I'll see that you get a spot. Look forward to meeting you sometime.
- reply to this commentstevefurbish (12/2012)