- Sarah, everything Josh said is 100% correct! We're a friendly bunch, and would love to see you sometime!
- reply to this commentWilliam James (3/2010)
- I would like to sing at one of your open mic nights but I get afraid to be in front of some many people. I enjoy singing. can you give me Advice on what to do.
- reply to this commentSarah Deemer (3/2010)
Just get up there and do it. The great thing about open mikes is that you can completely screw up and nobody will remember you the next day… nobody is going to see you walking down the street and say "wow there goes that girl that screwed up at the open mike"… But, if you do well, everyone will have fond memories of you!
Having said that, practice by taping yourself and listening to the tape so you can correct your mistakes, and oh yes, using a metronome won't hurt either…
- reply to this commentjosh sanders (3/2010)
- All types of performers are welcome; first come/first serve. Owners request that performers be "PG-13" so please check the profanity. Out of town visitors, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for feature slots!
- reply to this commentWilliam James (2/2010)