A very Pleasant Experience,Very Respectful,Relaxed atmosphere, Good Coffee,too.
First Time Experience for me-- I Picked the Right Place: "This Is The Place"
- reply to this commentBill E. Hamlin (7/2016)
- I've heard great things about this place from other musicians. Can't wait to play here!
- reply to this commentMargaret Clark (12/2013)
- I played a few songs there last Wednesday. It's been years since I had an opportunity to play for fun instead of work and this was a great place to do that. Only 1 poet but some impressive talent. Nice sound, nice room, gorgeous hostess… good stuff.
- reply to this commentJefferson Montoya (5/2013)
- ? my band is interested in scheduling an open mic and was wondering what kind of equipment is provided and what we will need to bring. we play metal style music as well. I am wondering if this is appropriate for this setting please let me know either way thanks
- reply to this commentclifford francom (7/2012)
- Great venue, more music than poets, but still a great time. Starts at 7:30- with signup around 7, not 8 p.m. Make certain you support the coffee house! VERY supportive audience (snap, snap!)
- reply to this commentDavid Kuhns, poet/writer (11/2010)