- This open mic rocks. I agree, so many talented musicians. Pete, Steve, Dave and the new guy Sean, who plays some killer Johnny cash. Had a great time and will definitely be back!
- reply to this commentLauren (2/2010)
- Love the McKinley for a neighborhood venue and for live music. Nice selection of beers, better than pub grub, friendly crowd . . . and the live music is superb. Personally, have had great bartenders and found the place to be clean - great rennovations - and the ladies room was clean the times I have been there. Worth trying, you will have a good time.
- reply to this commentMaggie (11/2009)
- There are so many talented musicians and singers, NICOLE RULES… and Mike the bartender and of course Bo are awsome and they take care of you. We love Pete, Jeremy, Steve and of course Dave.
- reply to this commentTammi (9/2009)
- I have to disagree. The bartender was rude and ignorant. The food took way too long and the place smelled like puke.
- reply to this commentkevin (3/2009)
This open mic was a lot of fun. The site says 9 but you can show up around 9:45 or 10 cause that is when the open mics host(s) show up. The people , prices and atmosphere was awsome. I only got to play 3 songs so that was sorta lame since i had been waiting since 9 , but they didnt know that.
The bar tenders said it was a slow night but it was packed. Check it out its a cool place.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (3/2009)