Make My Day
- im not formerly trained but i like to jam on my congas… I consider myself a bit of a freestyle player , no specific genre. I ve got good rythms that id like to play with. Id like to hook up with some open minded peeps who just like to play.Help… i need a release!!
- reply to this commentJacob (6/2009)
- I went there to jam with my sax but The band took so long to allow players to come up. It was more of a sit in… not a jam session. A jam session is when ALL musicians get up and throw down something nice. Anyway after about 11:00pm I left because I didn't know what was going to happen. Also because I had to go to work the next day. They should have this so called jam session on Sat night or Sun afternoon.
- reply to this commentJJ (12/2008)
- Be advised, this is a bar. Nobody under 21 is allowed, even if you just want to listen or play. It's also more of a karaoke session than a jam session. It seems like a cool and intimate place, but don't allow yourself to be mislead.
- reply to this commentColin Parsons (7/2007)
- Long time running jam in San Antonio, lots of players over years and lots of fun
- reply to this comment(10/2004)