- Nice place to perform. Mostly acoustic groups and individuals.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (12/2015)
- ? What is the setting like here? Fancy, laid back, in between? Seemed like something nice to go to for my birthday
- reply to this commentShayla Dale (12/2014)
- This was a really fun night tonight. Great performers, great stage. The night was being run by Silk City Music Factory's Matt Glasser and being run really well. T'was a four song night and apparently they sometimes cut it a little shorter with a featured artist in the night with a half hour set. The food was great, sound pretty good (spacious stage that can easily handle multi-piece acts though I think they keep it no amps, no drumkits), and the host friendly and accommodating. Add to that the fact that there wasn't a bad act the whole time we were there and it all comes together to be a pretty great night. My only complaint - when I called to see when signup was I was told "8pm" - people didn't start showing up (including the host) until closer to 9.
- reply to this commentrob ilyAIMY (3/2013)
Just a note that the open mike is still in full swing and is being hosted by Joe Barone. Signups occur on Facebook exclusively.
Walk-in slots are reserved for the beginning and end of the night.
- reply to this commentBill Carleton (8/2010)
- This has grown to be CT's best and mostfun open mic. Hosted By Bill Carleton a talented singer/songwriter this open mic features the area hottest upcoming talent. The songwriters here are phenomonal and usually showcase mostly originals. The atmosphere is always busy and exciting. But it is a great "listening" enviroment. All the regulars are friendly and love new talent.
- reply to this commentBill Carleton (3/2006)