- Amy, the one at the Brickyard was put on hold, but from what I saw online last week, they are thinking about bringing it back. Everytime I was there, it was all about music.
- reply to this commentchad (11/2012)
- ? I wanted to know is the open Mic nites at brick yard and maewyns generally consist of music or poets? I write n was wondering .
- reply to this commentamy halloran (8/2012)
- I can run a bass directly through the PA but if you prefer to play through an amp you would have to bring your own.
- reply to this commentDennis McCaughey (12/2011)
- ? I play the bass, and was wondering if i would have to bring my own rig?
- reply to this commentScott (12/2011)
- Hello, My daughter Keirsten is 12 and is she eligible to participate in this open mic. If so , do we need to sign up?
- reply to this commentholly bankert (4/2011)
Keirsten is certainly welcome. We usually have several young people who play at this open mic. As long as she accompanys herself (most everyone we have plays acoustic guitar) or has someone to accompany her. We start at 7:00. There is a sign up sheet, so everyone plays in the order that they sign up. Recently, folks have been getting there early to sign up. Last week I had 10 people on the list by 7:15. Usually we allow three songs per person. We're schedule for 7-10 but will go later in order to get everyone in, but I'm sure Keirsten would want to be pretty early in the evening. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest. If you're not sure what to expect, just stop by any Tuesday night and check it out. It's always a good time!
- reply to this commentDennis McCaughey (4/2011)