- This place was busy, but I had to leave due to the copious amounts of cigarette smoke.
- reply to this commentElise (1/2013)
- It's still going on but could be run better. The "house" band generally uses the stage as a rehearsel/audition venue and although they solicit player, you have to be aggressive to get a mike. Otherwise it is a fun place. Adult beverages are reasonable and competitive. The overall character is country but rock, blues, and even bluegrass may be heard… at times
- reply to this commentAnonymous (9/2012)
I play 12 string and sing - blues, rags, folk. Finger style Leadbelly, Kottke, etc… Is your open mic for individual players? (That is, not a jam session.) How long do players get to play? Do you have a PA? What time is the sign up?
Lotta questions,huh? I'd love to come over and play some time. I'm down here from Colorado.
- reply to this commentFrank James (9/2011)
- Really friendly folks. Expect mostly country, but you can sneak some blues in if you'd like.
- reply to this commentFred Bement (5/2011)
- All styles welcome But venue is country bar
- reply to this commentTom Dorman (8/2010)