- Now hosted by John Ballantyne. Open mike starts at 9:00 after a rousing opening set of electric blues by the "Stumblers"There are drums and PA in a small stage area. Great food including wing specials and homemade mac and cheese. All types of music welcome in a friendly venue and great bar with a long tradition of supporting live music in Woodstock.
- reply to this commentpops howard (2/2015)
Do you sit in with a house band for back up? Keyboardist on tap? Country? Blues? Pro/semi pro?
Thank you, have a great New Year!!!
- reply to this commentJohnny Miller (1/2014)
Do you have back up a singer? Guitar or piano?
Thanks… Excited to come.
- reply to this commentathena (8/2013)
- ? Is there an age limit?
- reply to this commentChris Sass (9/2011)
- Acoustic open mike - 6pm-9pm. Electric open jam - 9pm-1am. Best open mic i have ever been to. Great musicians, solo and bands alike. The Wednesday electric jam band can play with ANYONE!!!! Great improv and you get two free drinks!! Mondays started a strictly accoustic, but have evolved into so much more. This is a must check out place for any level of musicians.
- reply to this commentDedra Garreffa (1/2005)